4.23.2006

Arizona, Parts 3, 4, & 5

April 18th, 12:01am, Scottsdale, AZ (Jon's place)

We went out to Four Peaks Brewery in Scottsdale. They brew all their own drafts in-house. Jon had 3 of their "Kiltlifter" Ales, to four of my Oatmeal Stouts. Once drunk, we decided to shoot some pool. I put our four quarters in, and only two balls came out. [Insert Joke Here]. The '5' and the '7.' I looked in that little window on teh side, and there weren't 13 billiard balls there. There were, in fact, none. I stuck my arm up the little chute and there weren't any there, either. So we took the two that came out as souvenirs. I've got the orange 5.



April 18th, 5:41pm, Jon's place

In about 45 minutes, we head out to the Yardhouse Jonny works at for a little dinner.

I got up around 830 today and got to see something I haven't seen in a while: The Price is Right. Fucking awesome. Then I started a character on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for XBOX 360 and played that for about 3-4 hours. Then, I got sick of my guy and started a new one.

Jon & Dad showed up with Jon's newest bounty from IKEA. How many monkeys does it take to put an IKEA desk together? Three, apparently. We finally got it, tho.

[Apparently, I'm quite the foreman, since I doled out tasks to get the thing assembled somewhat quickly.]

Now, it's Clippers VS. Grizzlies until the parents get here. I think I'll have a beer.

(I need some sandals...)



April 18th, 10:53p, Jon's place

Abe Lincoln + South Park + Super Mario Bros. = =D

1 comment:

E said...

I think theres an xB thats calling for a 5 ball shift knob.