5.15.2006

I AM 8-BIT

In the interest of bringing some more culture around to the House of X, it's time for another addition to my art series. If you haven't checked my sidebar out any lower than the tagboard, scroll down a little. Go on. See where it says "The Art?" That's where you want to be looking.

Someone pointed this exhibit out to me recently, and for anyone who was a kid in the 80's should definitely appreciate this.

I AM 8-BIT


To further pimp the skills of each particular artist in the series, click their name to go to their personal site. All images belong to their respective owners.


@!#?@!
by Joe Ledbetter


Mario Block
by Gabe Swarr


Samus
from 'Girls of Nintendo' series
by Katie Rice
(my favorite, btw)


Pac-Man
by Peter Gronquist
(look closely. it's a grenade.)

No comments: