5.01.2006

"None Of The Above" in '08

"None of the Above" in '08!

(Inspired by this thread at BKV.TV:
http://bkv.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7000 )

If the nominees are going to be so bad in 2008, if there will be no lesser of two evils between the reps and dems, if the third party isn't going to offer any viable choices, then I'm writing in "None Of The Above" as my vote. If you're really not happy with American Politics, like I am, then let those who run the show see that you're so fed up that you'd rather not have anyone than the inept legislators we've become accustomed to.

I heard about this a handful of years ago. There are groups that wanted to add this to the ballot options, and as far as I know, and it didn't happen. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your family. If you're not happy with who you're voting for, write in "None Of The Above."

No comments: