5.25.2006

Reminder about leaving comments:

I've noticed that a couple of you have left duplicate comments on the same post, so I'll remind you all of what has happened recently.

Due to the comment spam I've been receiving, I've decided to step up my comment security. Blogger has an option to allow the site administrator (Me) to review comments before they're published, then publish them individually, or delete them before they even see the light of day. I've only done this to stop comment spam. I would never and will never delete a friend's post or a post from someone unknown leaving some insightful words (as long as it's not a duplicate).

So if you leave a comment, preview it. Just know that you WILL get through whenever I get home, or to a computer.

In case you're curious, here's what I get in the form of an email letting me know I need to moderate.

"Mr. Rost" has left a new comment on your post "Education":

Schools don't suck. Parents suck. My folks graduated because their parents were on their back. I graduated because my parents were on my back, not because I gave a shit about shit. And that's what I'll do with my little fucker: beat him until he graduates with one, and only one, Bachelor Degree (because I'll always be better than him), because I love 'im. (If it's a girl, we'll probably just sell it to KMart.)

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by "Mr. Rost" to House Of X at 5/25/2006 09:57:40 AM

Thanks for setting an example, Mr. Rost.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Blogger members get diplomatic immunity, I think, when it comes to moderation.

"Mr. Rost" said...

That makes sense. I probably doubled up because after I publish it, it doesn't give any message that it published successfully, dig? Me confused.

Jeff said...

Me no am confused too. Me am smart.