6.14.2006

Another meme stolen from Kyle

1)How old do you wish you were?
16. I'd like to think I'd get laid a lot more and I'd've practiced bone more if I knew then what I know now.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Asleep on the couch in my Irvine apartment. I fell asleep around 5am. Justin came and woke me up when it happened and wouldn't stop talking. Once the second tower went down, we went to the store to buy emergency food supplies, all the while he was freaking out about us being locked down in a state of martial law. I drove the cart.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I hit them, shake them, and walk away after having cursed only once.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
I'll leave this one for you you all to decide.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Any place below my neck, except my chest.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Hebrew, Spanish, Chinese, French, & German

7) Do you know your neighbors?
I know of them.

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Being away from home, not working. {preferrably with a beer)

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Not anymore

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
I dunno. Haven't had to make that decision yet.

11) Are you touchy feely?
Not so much. I probably have to be drinking to be.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes, but not 100% of the time. It's usually that one end of the spectrum is attracted to the other, but not vice versa.

13) Dream job?
Full-time musician, then maybe brewmaster.

14) Favorite channel(s)?
Comedy Central & the Food Network. Sometimes CNN Headline News

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Out.

16) Showers or Baths?
Showers.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope.

18) Do you trust people easily?
No, but I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character.

19) What are your phobias?
I dunno. Your mom?

20) Do you want kids?
Not today.

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
In a bigger bed... In Maui.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
My little cousins.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy.

25) Are you paranoid?
Yeah.

26) Are you impatient?
Not really. I think I've recently attained a Buddha-like state of patience.

27) Who can you relate to?
My friends.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I'm happy when people are getting laid. I don't care who with.

29) Have you been burned by love?
Love = Fire

30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
Get in my pants... Please?

31) What's your main ring tone on your mobile?
The main theme from Legend of Zelda for NES. Might change soon, tho.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Return of the Jedi, I think.

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"*gasp!* and cool"

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own, unfortunately.

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

36) Most recent movie you watched?
Return of the Jedi

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Wallet. Keys. Phone.

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Sort of a bluish, bluey sort of color.

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
something like $21

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The waffle.

41) What's your favorite town/city?
Anaheim, CA

42) I can't wait till:
I have my own place.

43) Who sent this to you?
No one. Stole this thing, remember?

44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Chicken.

45) How tall are you barefoot?
6'0", bitches

46) Do you own a gun?
No, but I am carrying a lethal weapon in my pants.

47) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Beer.

48) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
[See #46]

49) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Someplace better than this.

50) Last thing you ate?
Chicken Parmasean from Romano's Macaroni Grill

51) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't often sing, but when I do, it's Jazz heads, or bone solos.

52) Last thing that made you laugh?
The last thing that made me laugh uncontrollably was when we were at Barb's parents' house Monday morning. We were sitting around eating breakfast, when we started talking about their dog Chauncy, a shar pei. I commented on how that dog is an awesome dog, and Barb's brother Eric says "yeah, his name is 'Scrotum Face.' We call him 'Scro' for short," and I lost my shit. He's so damn funny.

53) Worst injury you've ever had?
Sprained ankle, fractured kneecap.

54) Does someone have a crush on you?
I'd like to think so.

55) What's your favorite candy?
It varies. Usually M&Ms. The Mega M&Ms are awesome, btw.

56) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Just some rag time. A wake is better than a funeral any day. Lets keep it a good time.

3 comments:

JQ said...

Your forgot to add something to question 2 about 9/11. You woke me up with a phone call that morning. I remember it like it was yesterday.

KPL said...

#40 is your best answer by far.

E said...

You called and woke me on 9/11 too.