6.23.2006

"Whisper whisper"

I'm not sure what happened, I'm not sure how it happened, but since the beginning of the week, I've felt like shit in some way or another. I think Monday presented itself with major fatigue. Tuesday, with incredible back and neck pain (I was at a point where I could barely move), and a scratch in my throat. Wednesday, more sore throat, a little less back pain. Yesterday, I thought I was doing pretty well, until last night when my voice started to go and my throat started to get sore. This morning, I can't speak above a whisper, and my throat hurts like a motherfucker. It sucks. It realy fucking sucks. Barbie found a list of OC Free Health Clinics. I'm going to the one on Romenya in Anaheim. See you soon.

BTW, I have no medical insurance.

And I went to bede at 330a last night. It's 746a when I wrote this addition.

No comments: