7.21.2006

Off to Comic Con '06, bitches!

Why I'm still up at 215 when I'm leaving in 6 hours, I dunno. There's been so much little crap to get ready (plus a store run), that I just can't seem to get to make it to bed. I'm printing directions and various itineraries for the weekend, so I don't forget about anything. This weekend's gonna be sweet. I've built and tore down both tents, and we're stocked up on snacks and booze. I've got enough dough to satisfy nearly any impulse buy (though I hope I just don't end up coming home with a bunch of dumb garbage. Awesome garbage is okay). I've got my new camera, my new haircut, and a pocketful of shekels. I'm ready to rock. See you all on Sunday night, with a shitload of pics. Check my Flickr page, which is now a Pro account, cause I've taken some fun pics already in the last week. Here's my photo sets page, but there's more pics in the general pic area.

Jeff @ Flickr

And on that note, here's my new cut:

7 comments:

David Press said...

you are, indeed, awesome. I just friended you on Flickr so I can at least get to live vicariously through you during your time in SD. Fuck I wanted to go! Oh well...maybe next year.

Kevin Sole said...

Oh, DUDE!

Single. Most. Radical. Haircut.

EVER!

Love it.

Have fun at the con, bitch. :P

Pia said...

Love the haircut! But will you be able to sport it at school?

Or will you shave it off before returning to work?

I hope you have fun at the Cabal meetups. Maybe I'll be able to go in two years.

barbie said...

you think that's good? fortunately, i have pictures from the time we shaved his huge fro...

1 , 2 , 3

KPL said...

My question is: Were you trying to luck tough or gay in that picture? I can't tell.

Jeff said...

I wasn't trying to "luck" anything. Way to proofread.

KPL said...

Ha. Well look at that. Good catch. Good thing I'm not a proofwriter fucker.