8.21.2006

Birthday $$$

I've got a little extra birthday money from a returned gift (along with a gift card), and I'm trying to think of what to do with it. It's a fair amount. Enough to buy a lot of little things, or one big thing. I'm leaning toward one big thing, since I haven't been keeping up on CDs & DVDs, and I have no place for more books.

I've been pricing wireless mic set-ups, but I haven't had a chance to try any. I'm looking at vocal effects processors, too. Also on the list is an XBOX 360 and a Nintendo DS. I played the DS today at Best Buy, and it was cool. I dunno if I could keep myself playing it after a week or two, though.

I could save the money, but it was from a gift, so I want to buy something fun with it. Something I wouldn't just buy on a whim.

If anyone has thoughts or ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.

No comments: