8.01.2006

Mel Gibson shows his true colors, and I rant.

Gibson's anti-Semetic tirade & alleged cover-up @ TMZ.com

I was going to show a quote from this article, but I don't want his words on my blog, so click the link and read it. Does Mel Gibson have any clue as to where his money has come from in the last two decades? Does he not understand who owns the companies which finance his movies? You don't bite the hand that feeds you, and I hope this whole ordeal ruins his already tarnished reputation from that anti-Semetic snuff film he released last year. It takes a special kind of ignorance to blame their problems and the world's problems on one group of people, and Mel Gibson has certainly shown he is special.

Over the last 10 years, I keep seeing this underlying Jew-hate in American culture, and as a Jew, I can't understand it. Sure, I have my prejudices, I have my stereotypes, and I know that it's all bullshit, and we're all human in the end. I can understand when someone doesn't like a group of people. That's what culture all around the globe is based upon. But this out-and-out hatred is bullshit. I was listening to the radio today when I heard this story break, and the call-ins saying that it's true that Jews start all the wars, and that Jews own everything, and all the other bullshit that this country seems to be endoctrinated upon. Why do Jews have a lot of money? Work ethic, motherfucker. That, and ingenuity. When you wonder why your family's lived in that trailer for the last 4 generations, now you know why. Step up and read a book.

No culture on Earth has had it as bad as we have. We've gotten the shit-end of the stick in every era for the last 6000 years. Don't believe me? Take a look to that "Protocols of Zion" link over on the right. Then take a look at history. Ancient Egypt. The Crusades. The Black Plague. The Inquisition. The Pogroms. The Shoah. Israel. And that's just a quick list. Here's a little more.