8.08.2006

¡¡¡Monday Night Meme!!!

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waiter
2. Substitute teacher
3. Construction worker
4. Temp

(all in less than a year, too)

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. The 40 Year Old Virgin
3. Batman (1989)
4. Pulp Fiction

Four books I have read over and over:
1. New X-Men
2. Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
3. Y the Last Man
4. Tokyo Suckerpunch

Four Places I have lived:
1. Anaheim
2. Irvine
3. Kei Akagi's House
4. The United States of Space, nigga. The United Stated of Space.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. The Venture Bros.
3. South Park
4. Blade, The Series

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Maui
2. Boston
3. San Diego
4. Las Vegas

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Burgers
3. (authentic) Mexican
4. Thai, as of late

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a bigger bed
2. Barb's
3. Vegas
4. My yet-to-be-new place

Four people who will steal this meme:
1. Barb, cause she's great.
2. Chris, because he might actually blog it.
3. Kyle, if he reads this.
4. Pia, if she's susceptible to Jewish Guilt.

You're turn!

4 comments:

David Press said...

I stole!

KPL said...

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier
2. Stockperson
3. Warehouse Dirtbag
4. Proofreader/Copywriter

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Matrix (the first one. you know, the good one)
2. Top Gun (it’s like crack)
3. Snatch (what am I gonna do with a caravan with no fucking wheels?)
4. Days of Thunder (see above comment for Top Gun)

Four books I have read over and over:
1. The Sun Also Rises (hemingway is a god)
2. Griffin and Sabine Trilogy (the SOB made a fourth that ruined it!)
3. Heart of Darkness (a title has never matched a story better)
4. Wuthering Heights (great book that my high school AP teacher analyzed to death)

Four Places I have lived:
1. My mom’s womb
2. West garden grove (note the “west”)
3. Santa Ana (vatos locos forever)
4. Long Beach (hanging out at King’s Park with Snoop and Warren G.)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Fashion Runway (you heard me punks! now carry on.)
2. South Park (genius.)
3. CSI (all 8 thousand different ones)
4. Reruns of Seinfeld

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York
2. San Francisco
3. Ireland
4. San Diego (not really far, but a vacation nonetheless)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Anything Italian
3. Pho
4. Mandarin Chicken (no sauce), Chicken with Potato, Chow Mein and two spring rolls from Panda Express

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. Ryan’s couch, beer in hand
3. My couch. Nevermind.
4. #4 has been censored to protect Jeffy.

Four people who will steal this meme:
1. Not Jeff, because I got it from him.
2. Not me, because I don’t do silly stuff like this.
3. Maybe Ryan, because he couldn’t believe I did it.
4. Pia, because I don’t know her, but have read her blog and she seems very cool (anonymously of course).

Kevin Sole said...

Nice!

barbie said...

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. swim instructor/lifeguard
2. piano teacher
3. peer advisor
4. post sound!


Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. romancing the stone
2. 50 first dates
3. closer
4. beerfest

Four books I have read over and over:
1. the two towers
2. harry p & gof
3. bikram's beginning yoga class (he's funny)
4. me talk pretty one day

Four Places I have lived:
1. the valley
2. caballo, mesa court, uci
3. Kei Akagi's House
4. santa barbara

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. futurama
2. star trek tng
3. jeeves and wooster
4. house

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. portland, oregon
2. seattle
3. huntsville, alabama
4. cayucos, ca

Four of my favorite foods:
1. sooshi
2. beer (it counts as a food today)
3. thai
4. sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. asleep
2. asleep
3. jeff's new place
4. asleep on some tropical island

Four people who will steal this meme:
1. people visiting jeff
2. tho they'll probably be stealing it from him
3. james earl jones
4. ross perot