11.07.2006

Did you vote today? I did.

I was pissed when I went into this election. I brought a lot of bias to the ballot box today. I won't say why I voted against certain people, but it might take a lot of people by surprise. I wrote in on a few votes with "None Of The Above," including for the office of Governor. Schwarzenegger sucks. Angelides sucks. And fuck the Green and Peace & Freedom parties. I wrote myself in for 42nd District Representative. And I stayed away from most candidates with "Republican" or "Democrat." And I voted against banning gambling in Orange County. We'll see how it all unfolds tomorrow.

3 comments:

KPL said...

What's this voting thing you speak of? Someone was telling me it was about "having a voice" and that "every vote counts." Oh, how silly.

Kevin Sole said...

I didn't vote.

:P

"Mr. Rost" said...

Oops. Forgot. Moved. Apathetic this year.