11.16.2006

A few _________ links

I've come across a few... interesting sites lately, and I've been wanting to share 'em all. Some are NSFW (not safe for work), so I'll make sure I point those out. Here we go:

Ever wondered what child-actor Kirk Cameron is up to now?
WayOfTheMaster.com

For the urban vandal who has everthing (I want one, btw):
Anticon.com

My next TV:
TH-50PH9UK

From here on out, everything's NSFW.

From here on out, everything's NSFW.

From here on out, everything's NSFW.

From here on out, everything's NSFW.

Now that you've been adequately warned...

I met this chick at Comic-Con... rather I paid $5 to have my picture taken with her.
Tiffany Taylor, Miss November 1998

Has someone made a sex reference that's gone way over your head? Ever been in an Alligator Fuck House? I haven't.
Encyclopedia of Sex

And for those interested in the beautiful, the grotesque, the different, there's a great blog that features only pictures of people with body modifications. I check it at least every other day. There's a lot of skin suspension, tattoos, and piercings. Though you will run across a LOT of nudity, and the occasional intentionally, heavily "modified" genitalia. Not for the weak hearted.
BME Modblog

No comments: