11.22.2006

Sick, thanks to Nintendo and my own stupidity.

It looks like I've being punished for putting myself through the cold of camping outside Target Saturday night. I wish I had the foresight to bring an air mattress and an honest-to-goodness sleeping bag. Sunday, my throat was sore, and talking was a dumb idea. Since Monday, I've had the cold from Hell. Nose running, chest congested, achy, stuffy, cough-y, but the throat's been fine. Today, Wednesday, three days past Sunday, I'm still sick, though I'm less miserable than I have been. I've cancelled all my lessons, and I've been debating whether or not to go to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow (which would be incredibly depressing). I've been convalescing with the aid of spicy, spicy pho, copious amounts of cran-grape juice, and lots and lots of Wii. I bought Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii, since my online order for it hasn't come in the mail yet. It's immense fun. If you own or are planning to own a Wii, buy this game. There's something mildly therapeutic about slashing enemies by physically slashing with your controller. I've already finished two boss battles (which are amazing), and I can't wait to see what else this game has to offer.

Also, I beat my brother's ass today on Wii Golf.

No comments: