12.06.2006

Early morning ramble.

Why is the Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughan break-up CNN-worthy?

There's a Double Feature coming out next year from Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez called "Grindhouse." If you're a fan of over-the-top gore and violence, then this one's for you. Here's the trailer. Starring Danny Trejo as "Machete," in case you didn't catch it.

Today, I'm picking up comics. One of those being the amazing limited series Doctor Strange: The Oath #3. Given an "A-" rating by Entertainment Weekly. If you're a nerd buy this title. If you say "but I'm not a nerd, you jackass!" quit fooling yourself and buy this title, nerd.

I'm buying beer today, too. I will have a review of a new beer FINISHED tonight, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

I need to get a tacky Christmas sweater for the Smiling Tyrants show on Dec 23 (details on the right), since it is our Xmas show. Come on out in your finest Xmas garb. Prizes to be given. If anyone's dad has a great xmas sweater from 1982 that he doesn't wear anymore, send it my way. I'll find a good home for it.

CNN just told me that Oprah and rapper 50¢ are having a little tiff. Fuck those two motherfuckers. I hate hearing about rich celebrities.

And if you're in desperate need of cats in sinks, click this link. CatsInSinks.com

No comments: