12.12.2006

Maybe getting up at 6am ins't so bad...

Usually, I go to sleep at or around 3a. Last night, I went to bed at 1a. And I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 6a (or so). I'm not sure how that happened, but I should probably make a habit of it. I even made breakfast, which I haven't eaten in weeks. Usually I grab a pastry and a cup of coffee at work. Eggs at home is cheaper (and better).

I've got a lot of things to do today, including (but not limited to) calling some graduate school advisors, calling at least one soon-to-open fine dining restaurant, buying and sending a (nearly) $100 money order to Canada for Page 17 of Runaways #9, Vol. 1. I had to do it.

But the best part about being up this early is discovering that Firefly is on the Sci-Fi Channel. I could always watch my DVDs of the series... if only I had them. I'd like 'em back, by the way. You know who you are.

No comments: