12.06.2006

When did I become an old man?

What the hell happened? The last two nights, I've laid down and just took a nap. Tonight, I fell asleep before 10, then woke up sometime during an episode of Married With Children. Watched that for 5 minutes, and fell back asleep. At 145, I woke up to find the cat sleeping on my leg, with her head on my belly. Now it's 210, and The Tick is on. I'm good for about 20 more minutes, then it's "do I try to go to back to sleep, or watch a movie?" And if I DO watch a movie, which one's it gonna be? I guess life could be worse...

2 comments:

JeffX said...

It's now 5am, and I just finished Boondock Saints. It's been a while since I've made it to the end of it. I'm wide awake now. Maybe I'll catch a nap sometime today, since I'm not getting to sleep anytime soon. Now I gotta figure out something to do today.

JeffX said...

But thankfully I don't have to go to work.