If you're any sort of fan of mine, you know that I can't resist a meme. This one was lovingly forwarded via email by Ryan. Since I have respect for everyone's inbox, I'll just waste your time here. I've probably done this exact meme at some point in the last 2+ years, but I'm bored and stuck at home. Enjoy & feel free to steal it for your own blog/mass email list.
Some interesting things...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. Trombone Teacher
3. Drywall Technician
Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. 40 Year Old Virgin
3. Batman (1989)
4. Seven Samurai
Four Places I have lived:
1. Anaheim Hills
2. The outskirts of Irvine
3. Kei Akagi's house
4. In the dungeon of existence
TV Shows I like Watching:
1. The Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Anything involving Sumo Wrestling
Four places I have visited:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Boston, MA (two times too many...)
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Nice, France (when I went on tour and opened for Kool & The Gang)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday...
2. Chipotle (the place, not the smoked jalapeno)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Aikido practice (blatantly stolen from Ryan)
2. Las Vegas
3. In a bigger bed
4. I'd like to go to Japan, too.
Four people who MIGHT respond:
I'd hate for anyone to have to do this based on my predication. Have fun, and leave a link to yours if you steal it from mine.