2.14.2007

I guess this makes me dumb, too.

If you're any sort of fan of mine, you know that I can't resist a meme. This one was lovingly forwarded via email by Ryan. Since I have respect for everyone's inbox, I'll just waste your time here. I've probably done this exact meme at some point in the last 2+ years, but I'm bored and stuck at home. Enjoy & feel free to steal it for your own blog/mass email list.



Some interesting things...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waiter
2. Trombone Teacher
3. Drywall Technician
4. Layabout

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. The Big Lebowski
2. 40 Year Old Virgin
3. Batman (1989)
4. Seven Samurai

Four Places I have lived:

1. Anaheim Hills
2. The outskirts of Irvine
3. Kei Akagi's house
4. In the dungeon of existence

TV Shows I like Watching:

1. The Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Anything involving Sumo Wrestling

Four places I have visited:

1. Seattle, WA
2. Boston, MA (two times too many...)
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Nice, France (when I went on tour and opened for Kool & The Gang)

Four of my favorite foods:

1. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday...
2. Chipotle (the place, not the smoked jalapeno)
3. Sushi
4. Thai

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At Aikido practice (blatantly stolen from Ryan)
2. Las Vegas
3. In a bigger bed
4. I'd like to go to Japan, too.

Four people who MIGHT respond:

I'd hate for anyone to have to do this based on my predication. Have fun, and leave a link to yours if you steal it from mine.

2 comments:

Pia said...

I'm glad to see you're enjoying Aikido. I studied Hapkido last year, and the founder of Hapkido was taught by the founder of Aikido. So the two styles are similar.

Good luck on the job situation. Are you still doing gigs with your band? At least you're keeping busy.

JeffX said...

Thanks, P. Yeah, we're gigging here & there, but the gigs don't pay. And when they do, we spend it all on beer, cause it's so little $$$. I am damn busy, tho. Between work, lessons, rehearsals, Aikido, etc., I find there's time for little else. But busy is way better than bored.



...most of the time.