2.09.2007

If shit could feel, it would feel like I do.

That is to say, I feel like shit. You all read that I had a long weekend. A weekend that I was still catching up to at the beginning of the week. Well, I think the ol' immune system was down. On Tuesday, a lady I work with was damn sick, coughing everyfuckingwhere, and I think I picked a little something up from her. Wednesday night, in my weakened state, I played poker. I was the only one at the table not smoking. So I breathed in a shitload of the 2nd hand. It didn't bother me then, but yesterday morning, I started feeling worse. Hoarse voice, mostly. Today had been the worst. I've been short of breath, a horrible hacking cough, started on some antibiotics, some Mucinex, and some Tylonol, cause I've had a bitch of a headache. Now I have a fever. I've got the thermometer in right now. In 3 minutes, we'll see what the verdict is***. I'm supposed to be at work at 10a tomorrow for a lead server meeting, and again at 345p for my shift. We'll see if I can make it to either. Hopefully I can knock this out by the end of the weekend. Maybe I'll make it out to 24 hour care in the AM. We'll see.



***a little over 102°, in case anyone's curious

No comments: