2.14.2007

My encounter at the comic shop today.

Today, on the mend from my trachiel bronchitis (the meds are working, btw), I went to the comic store for a little sequential art distraction. While picking up my books, I saw a friend of mine, Frank, who I hadn't seen in at least 7 or 8 years. Frank and I were close buddies in middle school and high school, then we kinda lost touch. How close were he & I? Pretty close. This is the guy who got me into reading comics when we were both 13, and you all know how much I love my comics nowadays. Apparently, we've been going to the same LCS (local comic shop) for a while, and haven't ever crossed paths until today. We recognized each other, and it was pretty awesome to catch up, even though we only had 10 or so minutes with which to chat. Hopefully he & I can stay in touch this time around. Since we're local, it should be easy.

No comments: