3.02.2007

Good Tequila.

Tonight, after work (but still at work), I was lucky enough to take a shot of Jose Cuervo De La Familia. At $13 a shot, it ain't cheap, but it sure is delicious. If you're looking to spend some green, and you're not sure about what the perfect tequila to shoot is, consider about De La Familia. Now, I know what you're thinking: "Jeff, did your cheap Jewish ass really spend $13! on a single shot of tequila?!" Of course not, Ryan. One of my tables offered me a shot, and I gladly accepted. A couple of gay dudes. They tip so well. I love 'em. $30 on $130. 23%. Love 'em.

I don't remember the last time I've had tequila so smooth and tasty. No fire. Just a dark amber, perfect ultra-premium tequila. This one's $80 a bottle at BevMo, and well worth the price. It's aged 3x longer than your average aƱejo AND my bartender was saying it's aged in old bourbon barrels. And I definitely enjoyed it like I do bourbon. S-M-O-O-T-H.

Now, it's some CJ and some Red Stripe. Night.

2 comments:

Wynn Sbjksfhdskjfh said...

You are such a cheap ass jew you g damn kike. If i saw youre ass do this i would shit on your face you fucking jew. I hope you go to hell for killing my savior. Bitch.

JeffX said...

Please. Your savior sucks shit anyway, you chicken shit, if he was killed by me. You talk all your shit, and can't even write "goddamn," like someone with some real balls. Go back to church, you redneck twat.