4.19.2007

99 things you didnt know: A goddamn long survey.

I've been posting lame surveys on MySpace. I felt bad I haven't shared one with you all. So here's a fucking long one. And you probably know 60 of these 99 things, anyway.

1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
A Corona at Jason's last night.

2. Do you follow college football?
Can't say I do. Maybe someday...

3. Who took this survey before you?
Kyle. I steal all my good shit from that guy.

4. who was the last person to send you a text message?
My brother, after wishing him a happy birthday today.

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Probably last summer.

6. Are you happy?
Relatively.

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Mutant-America.Com. If the interweb doesn't count, Borders.

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I feel good about it. It's pointy now.

9. Where do you live?
Anaheim, CA.

10. Last thing you ate?
A Double-Double, animal-style, fries & a lemonade

11.Do you wish you were some place else right now?
Yeah, out drinkin' somewhere.

12. Last time you were kissed?
Last weekend.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
I have this ring that I assume is expensive. But it's sentimental value is through the roof!

14. AIM or MSN?
AIM, via iChat.

15. What classes are you taking?
Whatever they offer at the School of Hard Knocks.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
Somewhere around 30-35 at Z's, another 5 for lessons.

17. Who do you like right now?
Gumbercules. I love that guy.

18. Do you watch the olympics?
When the chicks are hot, or if America's winning.

19. Last restaurant you went to?
Claim Jumper, but just for a beer.

21. Who was the last person to call you?
Anthea, about a lesson.

22. What's your sign?
Leo, baby.

23. Do you have a favorite number?
17

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donation?
I volunteered to be Santa Clause last Xmas.

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
My one true love: Comic books.

26. Where does most of your family live?
Off the 101 Freeway.

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
See #4

28. Ever been called a hoe/slut?
Nope. Someone needs to get on that.

29. Ever been called a bitch?
Yes. For not going to Hawaiian Gardens last night.

30. Favorite kind of beer?
Hitachino Nest Red Rice Ale, then Chimay Blue.

32. Have you ever experienced true love?
Yeah.

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
Can't say I have, though I have a Green Lantern one.

35. Myspace or Facebook?
Fuck Facebook. Eh, fuck MySpace, too.

36. Do you have T-Mobile?
That I do.

37. What is your favorite subject?
Besides human life, Aikido.

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
No, just a richer version of myself.

39. Fall for the bad girls/guys or good girls/guys?
Gonna get me a Devil Woman. Angel Woman don't mean me no good.

40. do you like school?
I loved school. It treated me well.

42. Do you have any talents?
Trombone playin'. I forget what else.

44. Do you have any children?
Ha. You wish.

45. Last movie you saw?
I watched Dukes of Hazzard at Barbie's last weekend.

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
Yes.

47. Did you take a nap today?
Can't say I did.

49. Ever been on a cruise?
Yeah, but I didn't get drunk or laid. I was 10.

50. Favorite vacation spot?
Kauai. Then Vegas.

51. Favorite genre of music?
Jazz & Hip Hop. Yeah, I know that's two.

52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Nope. I have a lot of poor ones, tho.

53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Yeah, James Caan gave me a golf lesson once. No lie.

54. Favorite actor/actress?
See # 53.

56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Sure. I'm doing this, IMing, watching TV, and doing my Z'Server evals.

57. Could you handle being in the military?
Nope. No military life for me.

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
Fuck yeah, can you grab me a beer?

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
In & Out.

60. Favorite Nightclub and bar?
I dunno, there isn't anything around my house. I like whatever's by work, tho. Except Garf's.

61. What is your average cell phone bill?
$50±

62. Do you own a camera phone?
Fuck yeah, bitch.

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
Nope. I'm an excellent drunk driver

65. Can you speak any other languages?
I speak kitchen spanish. I'm adept at reading braille too, ladies...

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
Wednesday morning.

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
That I wear regularly? 4.

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
Fuck yeah I do!

69. Last place you were at?
Yorba Linda Orchestra rehearsal.

70. What was your high school mascot?
The mighty Comanche.

71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
Yeah, but it's been a while. But it won't be a while for long.

72. Ever been to Mexico for spring break?
Nope.

73. Have you ever bought condoms?
C'mon, you all know I wrap my shit.

74. Do you have any regrets?
Yeah, maybe.

75. What do you think is your best feature?
My beard. And my huge ween.

76. Have you ever been gambling?
Yes. I love gambling.

77. How old are your parents?
800 years old.

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Nope, I had 'em pulled by a nice Jewish oral surgeon.

80. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere where work doesn't have to be done.

81. Have you ever been to New York City?
Kinda. I had a layover in La Guardia once.

82. Favorite sit down restaurant?
Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. Uh, I mean Z'Tejas.

83. Ever been to Disney Land/World?
Yeah, I do live in Anaheim, after all.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Dr. Venture & Dr. Orpheus.

85. Last thing you cooked?
I made chicken ramen last night.
TRIVIA!: It had 93% of my daily allowance of sodium. I'm surprised I'm not dead.

86. How is the weather today?
Beautiful, actually.

87. Do you e-mail?
I blog. What do you think?

89. Favorite store?
My comic store.

90. Last voicemail you received?
The last memorable one was from Best Buy QC, cause I was very shitty in my last survey.

91. Do you drunk dial?
Only when I'm driving.

92. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Um... I dropped it on the ground once.

93. What is the best city that you have lived in?
It's a toss-up between Anaheim & Irvine.

94. Favorite band/Artist?
I'm into MF Doom right now. And Burt Bacharach/Elvis Costello.

95. Last time you were sick?
Real recently. I had tracheal bronchitis.

96. Are you lactose intolerant or do you have IBS?
Nope. Bring on the cheese.

97. Last concert you went to?
Shit, it's been a while. I'm heading out next week to see The New Mastersounds.

98. Ready for the weekend?
Tryin' to be. I have to work during most of it.

99. What did you do last night?
I taught a couple of lessons, then played poker.

1 comment:

Kevin Sole said...

Oh, I am so stealing this. :)

.. tomorrow.