6.10.2007

Revenge.

We had some shitty guests in last night. They were so disappointed in their experience, that they emailed about their bad experience right away. In that email, I was personally attacked and insulted. I've felt a little like shit because of it. Not because I didn't do a good job, but because the couple in question were so petty in their words. I have no recourse, since I want to keep my job. And in the reply email, my boss did very little to defend me. Well, maybe it's petty of me, but I want revenge. I have their email address. I'm signing them up for all the spam I can find. And I'll spend the better part of the week doing it. Maybe it'll be obvious that it's in retaliation to their rudeness. I don't care. At least I feel somewhat vindicated.

1 comment:

P. said...

Send your boss some spam while you're at it.