6.26.2007

Yet another meme stolen from MySpace

Enjoy.

1. Where is your brother right now?
In the next room.

2. Last time you went swimming?
In the pool at The Orleans, LV @ a bachelor party

3. Name five things you did today?
-1 Aikido practice
-2 Laundry
-3. Ate @ Wahoos
-4 Managed the hell outta my shift tonight
-5 Read.

4. Last person you text messaged?
Jonny

5. Where's your cell phone?
On the desk, charging

6. Love your friends?
Unconditionally

7. Who is the last person you took a road trip with?
Barbie.

8. What are you listening to?
Um, I'm reading.

9. What do you smell like?
Delicious beer.

10. Who called you last?
Chris

11. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
Once or twice.

12. Do you believe in God?
To a certain extent, yes.

13. Have you consumed an alcoholic beverage today?
3, actually.

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching a lesson, then back to Z.

15. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nope.

16. Does your boyfriend/girlfriends parents like you?
Um...

17. Do you know someone named Betsy?
Nope.

18. Would you vote for George Bush if he could run again?
Emphatically 'no.'

19. Do you have a dog?
No dog. One cat, tho.

20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Yes! So many Beach Boys tunes!

21. A word that describes your #1?
Riker? (I'm so lame)

22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
About 3 minutes ago.

24. Do you play an instrument?
I play trombone. I've been known to play sitar, too.

25. Do you like fire?
\m/

26. Are you allergic to anything?
Fair Weather Associates

27. What color are your eyes?
Grey

28. Are you mad at your best friend right now?
Can't say I am.

29. Have you ever been to Mexico?
Once.

30. Who were you with last night?
No one.

32. Do you miss someone?
Sure.

33. Do you think they miss you too?
I hope so. It'd be so lame, otherwise.

34. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
Not since I graduated. From college.

35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah... I still want to be one. Maybe someday.

37. What's your favorite color?
Green.

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
If they are, they're lame.

39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope.

40. What does your mom call you?
Jeffy (feel free, all.)

42. What does you hair look like right now?
Slightly disheveled.

44. Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous?
Since I got my glasses, I get told I look like Adam from 'Mythbusters.'

45. What have you eaten today?
A 1/2 steak 1/2 shrimp bowl @ Wahoos & a Crispy Salmon @ work.

48. Who was the last person you drove with?
Jonny

49. What are you looking forward to?
Changing the address on my drivers license...

50. How are you today?
Kinda manic.

(What's up with the missing #s?! 31, 36, 41, 43, 46, 47)

No comments: