7.31.2007

Enjoying my apartment.

Tonight is the first night since I've moved in that I have no plans. I'm usually at work or trying to be social when I have the night off. I worked a long shift today & tonight no one's called, and that's fine by me. I just made my first real meal here (not counting ramen & PB&J), I got the "OK" from Mike to smoke my pipe in the apartment & there's the matter of that 2/3 bottle of cabernet sauvignon I yoinked received from work last night. So I'm full of food, lying on my couch, blogging, smoking, drinking a smooth fucking cab, and listening to some Mingus.

I'm still uploading my Con pics. I'm still formulating some blogs, too. I've got a fair amount of stories coming. But here's the nutshell version of my weekend.

Camping
hot dogs
crows
new fedora
McDs
Wil Wheaton
Slave Leia(s)
Suicide Girls
beer
hotel
Simpsons
Caballeros
Buca di Beppo w/ Caballeros
Marvel Comics Party w/ Caballeros
The evil eye from Warren Ellis
Suicide Girls
Futurama
beer
Lime w/ Caballeros (year 3)
Marvel Comics Party w/ Caballeros, again
Late-Nite Rick shaw ride
Suicide Girls
Go home.

Pics will come SOON!

1 comment:

DavePress said...

dude, hurry up with that shit, I wanna live vicariously through you guys. Don't tell me Mr. Cebulski was kind enough to drag you West Coast guys over to the Marvel party? He's awesome.