7.20.2007

I want to ride my...

I finally tracked down what the deal with my bike is. For those that don't know, I ordered a bike on July 3rd, a beach cruiser, actually. Actually, it's this bike. The guy who builds the bikes for EvilEds.com was out of the country when I ordered. Apparently, he's back and yes, he has one (and only one) of my bikes in stock. I spoke to Evil Ed directly this morning. Evil Ed said he'll ship it out today & I'll get it Monday, which'll give me exactly zero free time to ride it until after Comic Con.

3 comments:

DavePress said...

i'm sorry, i don't feel bad for you because you get to go to Comic-Con. I was supposed to go, but my brother is coming down that entire week during the con to celebrate his 21st bday with his big brother. So, I'm not exactly saddened at the loss.

JeffX said...

Dave! Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Bring your brother to nerdprom oh-seven. That'd be the way to ring in his 21st. There'll be pics upon pics to show you what you missed, tho. Don't worry.

Joey JP said...

You guys both suck. 21st birthday celebrations, Nerd Prom... I got you both beat... cuz where am I goin next weekend??... Livermore, CA ... I'll be drunkly pickin up on the slack-jawed natives before catching a midnight screening of the Simpsons...