8.22.2007

Just got this on MySpace. Thought it'd make a good blog.

1. If I looked in your trunk, what would I find?
Some papers. Business papers.

2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Depends on if I'm home alone. Usually closed.

3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawers, or just thrown in?
Sometimes one, sometimes the other.

4. Sleep on your back or stomach?
Side.

5. Are you a cuddler?
Yeah.

6. What would I find if I looked under your bed?
A sleeping bag, an air mattress, and maybe some dirty clothes.

7. Something that happened today that has made you mad?
Not mad. Just concerned.

8. What were you doing before this survey?
Eating In & Out. My favorite.

9. What will you do after this survey?
Put some music on & go to sleep!

10. Marriage or living together?
Maybe someday. Not today.

11. What are you wearing right now?
PJ pants.

12. How many times have you been in love?
Twice.

13. What are you afraid of?
Acute testicular torsion.

14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I'm an open book.

15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back.
Nope.

16. First thing you do when you wake up?
Play the snooze game for 27 minutes

17. Last person you told you love them?
My mom.

18. Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Closed, mostly.

19. Bite or Lick?
Both.

20. Last argument you got into?
Not sure, but it was probably on the way to City of Industry the other night.

21. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Not usually.

22. Why do you like the person you like?
Who?

23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Emphatically, yes.

24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Yes, cause if the plague hits, that monkey's gonna come in handy.

25. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
(this was a MySpace survey...)

26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Not a goddamn thing.

27. When will you turn 50?
2030.

28. Where do you wish you were right now?
Dreamland.

29. What song are you currently listening to?
"I Think I'm In Love" - Beck. I don't think I am, by the way. Just happened to be on.

30. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
That's half the reason TO drink.

31. If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
I'd leave. Simple, hmm?

32. What time did you wake up this morning?
830a.

33. Do you have any cousins?
Yeah. A lot.

34. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The mother of one of my students, to schedule a lesson.

35. What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
PE. Fuckers.

36. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
Southern California.

37. What was your dream this morning?
I don't remember.

38. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
At least 20.

39. Where was the last place you traveled?
San Diego

40. How was your past week?
Awesome, slowly progressing into terror.

41. What is your favorite song?
I can't answer that right now. There isn't ever just one.

42. Why are you doing this survey?
It's distracting.

No comments: