8.02.2007

Proust Questionnaire, stolen from Paolo.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
As of today, just living comfortably.

What is your greatest fear?
Being alone. No friends, no family.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Abraham Lincoln.

Which living person do you most admire?
My Uncles.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I'm pretty quick to trust. I dunno if I deplore that about me, but it's troublesome at times.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
I deplore fair weather associates.

What is your greatest extravagance?
My lust for comic books.

What is your favorite journey?
Getting to know a new girl.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
"Smarts."

On what occasion do you lie?
I lied the other day, because girls were involved.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My weight.

Which living person do you most despise?
Warren Ellis (no, not really).

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"That's a great question."

What is your greatest regret?
Not playing trombone for 2 years, 3 years ago.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Music. And Comics. And Friends.

Which talent would you most like to have?
I'd like to be able to skateboard.

What is your current state of mind?
I'm horny & bored. Sorry to say.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Nothing. Not one thing.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Becoming an full-fledged adult.

What is your most treasured possession?
I've got this ring that was a great great aunt's that I'll wear occasionally. It's ostentatious, but I like it.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Feeling like you have no one to turn to.

Where would you like to live?
Someplace quiet, like Kauai. Or someplace insane, like San Francisco.

What is your favorite occupation?
Philanthropist.

What is your most marked characteristic?
I'm pretty loyal to those I'm close to.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Knowing how to act like a gentleman.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Decisiveness.

What do you most value in your friends?
Unconditional love.

What is it that you most dislike?
My not having enough time for my friends.

How would you like to die?
Peacefully, at an old age, and having accomplished something amazing in my life.

What is your motto?
So it goes.

No comments: