10.27.2007

Unfocused thoughts...

I'm so tired. It's 230a, and I've just finished my laundry. Last night was a late night. Tuesday night, I didn't sleep at all, save a combined total of 90 intermittent minutes (I'm not complaining, mind you). Got hurt in Aikido on Wednesday, but not bad. Enough to be uncomfortable. Tuesday night was lame at work, but Wednesday and tonight were aces. Last night (Thursday), we played cards in LB. The first game was over at 1 or so. I didn't win. The second game ended up to be fruitless for everyone involved. I didn't end up getting home until 4, thanks to scotch, a spliff, and a closed Southbound 405 freeway... Those three things didn't all happen at the same time.

Tonight was a bartender's last night at work. I hate to see him go. He's moving to Texas with his family & gonna head to another Z. I didn't get out til 115 tonight. Beverage in tow, I get home, then laundry. Now I want to go to sleep, and there's two parties happening, I think. One to my right and one to my left. I've got *talktalktalk* in the left ear, and *bumpbumpbump* in the right (from the bass, you see). I just want to fucking go to sleep. I'm putting Oysterhead on soon. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

Oh, I got a haircut today, btw.

No comments: