I have no time for bold this, italics that.
Artist, followed by album.
Except for the first selection, which is a track unto itself.
You want it? You got it:
- Dvorak Serenade for Wind Instruments in D Minor Movement II, Op. 44
- Beirut, The Flying Club Cup*
- Beirut, Gulag Orkerstar
- Beirut, The Lon Gisland EP (I think)
- Buena Vista Social Club*
- Charles Mingus, Oh Yeah
- Charles Mingus, Charles Mingus Presents Charles Mingus
- Elvis Costello with Burt Bacharach, Painted From Memory*
- John Coltrane, Blue Train*
- John Coltrane Quartet, Ballads
- Matisyahu, Live At Stubbs
- Miles Davis, Panthalassa/The Remixes
- Ravi Shankar, LIVE: Ravi Shankar at the Monterey International Pop Festival*
- RF & Lili De La Mora, Eleven Continents**
- Sufjan Stevens, Illinois
- Tabla Beat Science, Tala Matrix
920.8MB/1GB of ecstacy. 13.4 hours, 150 songs. I wish I had it in me to listen to all of it in one sitting.
* = If you don't know, do yourself a favor.
** = This album is literally Heaven on Earth. Ambrosia for the ears.