5.13.2009

Almost there...

The finish line is in sight. I finished my 10 week curriculum project ahead of schedule at 345 this afternoon. It's due at 730 tonight. My finals have all been easy, so far. Monday, we had a team project that ended up being our final, my woodwind final was fairly straightforward. Hopefully my prof will see it in his heart to move my 91.9% 'A-' up to a full fledged 'A.' My percussion final literally took me three minutes, and I didn't to play rudiments like everyone else. I was 15 minutes late, due to traffic, and he was pretty understanding about it. That's three finals down. Next Monday, I have a conducting final at 12. My final that is supposed to happen that night is now a take-home final. He said he's going to assign it this weekend, which sucks for me, because of work. We'll see how that plays out. Then I just have one more on Wednesday night at 730 pm, and I'm finished with my first year back at school. Finally...

No comments: