8.16.2009

29 years down. 1,999,971 to go.

But do I really want to live to the age of 2 million?

I'm 29 now, and I'm tired. This week, I've suffered through kidney stones, imaginary conflict at work, and the people I love, not seeing eye to eye about me.

I became a coach to a high school brass section, and wished I could make a living doing that, exclusively. Then I realized that I'm working to make that goal happen. School starts a week from Monday, by the way.

My cell phone went blind on Thursday, and I effectively lost every phone number on it. My new phone, the myTouch 3g, is awesome, but I gotta fill it up with numbers.

To prevent a kidney infection (from passing 4 kidney stones), I'm taking antibiotics, which I can't drink on, so I'm enjoying a birthday Virgil's Cream Soda. A pretty solid substitute for a proper beverage.

I guess that's it for the first hour of year two-nine. Gotta go to bed to wake up early to get to breakfast @ Dawn's Mom's. Always a good time =)

No comments: